OnCore Golf President and COO, Joseph White, appeared live on CNBC’s Power Lunch segment Tuesday. OnCore’s Co-Founders Bret Blakely and Steve Coulton followed up the segment with a recap on the company’s progress since first appearing on CNBC’s Power Pitch earlier in the year http://www.cnbc.com/id/102137602
Here is a quick recap of OnCore’s milestones since appearing on Power Pitch back in March of 2014;
- Appointed industry veteran Joseph White to the OnCore Golf Board of Directors and named him President & COO of the company
- Built a North American golf business with experienced team of 28 sales representatives
- Added two industry respected members to the OnCore R&D staff to develop next generation Hollow Core technology golf ball
- Filed a new patent for enhancing and protecting the proprietary principles of OnCore Hollow Core golf ball technology
- OnCore is about to enter into a long-term sales and distribution agreement for the second largest golf ball market – Japan
- Refined and streamlined the entire OnCore logistics and supply chain processes to meet the increasing consumer demands for the MA 1.0 golf ball
- Added additional OnCore branded products to market in the Apparel and Golf Accessories sectors of the golf business
- Invited to become an industry partner of Golf Headquarters, the largest chain of independent golf retailers in the U.S.
- Began the process of adding PGA and LPGA Sectional and Touring professionals to the OnCore Golf Advisory Staff
For a link to our first appearance on Power Pitch click here- http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pitch/can-balls-of-steel-improve-your-golf-game-125746619.html
Stay tuned for more updates and visit our facebook for weekly giveaways and promotions!